Our client is currently looking for a CFO to manage its finance team. The chosen candidate will report directly to the CEO.
- Foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships;
- Interact with financial and non-financial driven persons both within and outside the organization;
- Create and assess financial statements and budget documents;
- Supervise staff, including regular progress reviews and plans for performance improvement;
- Assist the COO on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to financial matters, budget management, cost benefit analysis, and the securing of new funding.
Education and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified Accountant;
- Must possess a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form;
- Knowledge of General office software, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite and accounting package.
Job Reference: FV127