Our client is seeking to recruit a Financial Controller. The chosen candidate will report to the CFO.
- Manage a team of accounts executives in the performance of their duties on time;
- Assist the CFO in preparatory work for reporting within and outside the organization;
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that information is received correctly and in a timely manner;
- Ensure that daily transactions are updated on the accounting system and that all bank accounts are reconciled;
- To review reports and ensuring are issued on a timely basis;
- To liaise with auditors and provide report and information as required;
- Assist in the preparation of the annual accounts, regulatory reports and other reports;
- To assist in taxation items within the company;
- Implementing internal controls as necessary;
- To initiate and assist in systems development to facilitate accounting work;
- Compilation of management accounts, VAT Returns and assure the finalization of statutory companies accounts in a timely manner;
- Preparation and execution of cash flow plans;
- Preparation of ad-hoc reporting as requested by management.
Education and Experience:
- Fully qualified Accountant and in possession of a public warrant;
- Must have 3 years' relevant experience working in a similar role;
- Previous experience in tax and VAT will be an asset but not mandatory;
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be considered an asset.
- Ability to set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with key focus on Excel;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Problem solving capabilities.
Job Reference: BL069