Siegfried Malta Ltd is looking to recruit an Accountant
to join their team within their Finance Department on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will report to the Head of Finance.
The main responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Up keeping of Financial Controls/Financial Analysis and Costing Analysis;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts & Group Reporting, and liaising with external auditors;
- Monitoring of expenditure against budget ensuring appropriate internal controls are in place;
- Liaising of VAT and Tax related matters ensuring legal compliance is adhered to;
- Oversee and manage the administration and invoicing/payment function.
Siegfried Malta Ltd:
The Siegfried Group is a Swiss-based worldwide life science company which develops and manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates, standard controlled substances, and ready-formulated drugs. Forming part of the Siegfried Group, Siegfried Malta Limited specialises in a high-value and innovative generic portfolio in the solid dosage form range, from bulk to final packaging including capsule filling and high potent FDA approved products.
- A tertiary level of education with a Degree in Accountancy;
- At least three to four years of work experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Good knowledge of the Maltese Local taxation legislations especially VAT;
- Be able to understand and interpret production costings variances;
- Proficient in Word and Excel; experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- Be an effective team player with the ability to work on own initiative.