One of our clients, a leader within the financial services industry in Malta, is looking to recruit a Finance Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assisting in the consolidation and reporting of the Company and Group results as well as facilitating in the preparation and provision of internal management information and reports;
- Assisting in the compilation and preparation of Solvency II reporting and of the yearly and monthly budgets;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to MFSA, Central bank, MIA and other stakeholders;
- Liaising with the appointed external auditors to ensure prompt and accurate preparation of the statutory audit.
- Currently undergoing ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- Knowledge of technical insurance accounting will be considered an asset;
- Strong verbal and written communication in both English and preferable Maltese.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Competency in MS Office applications;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.