We are currently representing a growing consultancy firm who are recruiting for a Senior Client Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with previous local experience in a client accounting role managing a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Managing a portfolio of local and international clients
- Coaching and supervising more junior members of staff
- Client query resolutions
- Completion of accounts up to and including the preparation of monthly management accounts and financial statements;
- Full completion of tax and VAT returns, where applicable;
- Liaising with external auditors.
Education & Experience:
- A qualified accountant
- A minimum of four years practical accountancy experience
- A minimum of two years local post qualification experience,
- Experience in the preparation of consolidated financial statements would be considered highly beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Fluency in Maltese would be preferred
- Strong client relationship management skills are key.
- Disciplined and able to work to strict deadlines
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite
- Proficient in the use of accountancy software..