Due to continued growth, one of our clients are currently looking to recruit into their audit and assurance team at managerial level.
- Managing a client portfolio ensuring all client needs are met within a timely manner
- Coaching junior members of staff
- Performing technical reviews of audit work
- Managing the preparation of the engagement plans and ensuring that appropriate resources are assigned
- Negotiating fees with the partner, showing a commercial awareness and assuming responsibility for the profitability of clients
- Identifying client business needs and assisting partners in developing a tailored solution.
- Conducting sales activities with existing clients
- Training and development of staff, through regular and constructive appraisals
Education and experience:
- Fully qualified accountant.
- A minimum of five years of previous audit experience, three of which at managerial level.
- Fluency in Maltese and English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills