Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their team within their Finance Department on a full-time basis.
Do you enjoy producing financial information that can be used to assist users in their decision-making process? In this role, you will contribute to generating monthly and annual management accounts, while resolving any accounting discrepancies and irregularities that may arise.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the preparation of the monthly management accounts;
- Establishing, maintaining and coordinating the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures;
- Compiling of VAT Returns and NSO Statistics;
- Liaising with the auditors in terms of statutory audit;
- To analyze revenue and expenditure trends in comparison to budgets.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- In the progress of obtaining an ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience in a fast-paced accounting role;
- Work in an organized manner and with a self-directed initiative.