Our client, an accounting, audit and tax firm, are currently expanding their team and are looking to employ a Tax Accountant:
- Compiling tax returns and any computations as necessary;
- VAT and Tax refund applications;
- Assisting with ongoing VAT and Tax queries;
- Ensuring that clients meet and adhere to all tax compliance requirements;
- Ensuring deadlines are consistently met;
- Ensuring conformity with International Accounts Standards;
- Advising clients while working with other service lines including Taxation and Advisory on general accounting and financial reporting.
Education and Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant;
- Ideally should have a diploma in taxation;
- Minimum 2 years' experience doing tax returns and tax computations;
- Ideally should have experience in tax refunds;
- Must have worked within the tax department of a Big 4 company;
- A strong command of verbal and written Maltese and English is a must.
- A strong client focus;
- An excellent work ethic;
- Good team player;
- A high level of technical knowledge.
Job Reference: IM559