Cymaplus Malta Limited is looking to recruit an Accountant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will form part of a small but dedicated team, servicing a portfolio of local and international clients operating in various sectors. The successful candidate will be expected to produce accounting records and prepare client accounting for audit, providing leadership and assistance to junior staff, whilst at the same time receiving support as needed from management and other senior personnel.
The main responsibilities shall include, without limitation:
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Carrying out bookkeeping and preparing periodic management accounts;
- Preparing Financial Statements for audit, in accordance with applicable reporting standards;
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and recap statements, liaising with the VAT department where necessary;
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met;
- Preparing tax computations prior to closing and following up on tax administration and compliance;
- Reviewing the work of junior and semi-senior staff;
- Servicing a portfolio of local and international clients;
- Operating as an effective point of contact for all financial and accounting matters specific to the clients assigned;
- Cultivating strong relationships with clients.
Cymaplus Malta Limited:
Boutique corporate services provider duly licensed as such by the MFSA providing accounting & back office, tax compliance and advisory, advisory, corporate services and international tax structuring to a diverse international client base mainly focused on the Scandinavian market.
- Applicants must be in possession of a University degree in Accounting or the ACCA / ACA certification or be in the final stages of attaining such qualifications.;
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position is essential.