Job vacancy: Administration and Accounts Clerk
Are you an organized and hard-working person with an interest in accounts? We are looking for a detailed oriented accounts clerk who wants to work in a fast-paced environment to grow while providing administrative support to our finance department. This role is a temporary, 1-year role.
This is a taster of what you’ll be doing:
The ideal candidate would:
- Calculating commissions and following up on related issues;
- Assisting the Accounts Executive with the Management Accounts and other related activities;
- Issuing of payments, statement reconciliations and purchase orders;
- Catering for accruals and prepayments as part of the month-end process;
- Other administration duties as necessary.
- Have an ‘A’ level standard of education preferably in Accounts;
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Be detail-oriented and focused on delivering in the best way;
- Be at ease with MS Office applications particularly in Excel;
- Have proven the ability to work on own initiative;
- Be fluent in Maltese and English;
- Have a systematic working style.
Preference will be given to candidates with working experience in an accounting environment.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.