A new opportunity for a Senior Fund Accountant has arisen within the Malta offices of a leading multi-national independent corporate, fiduciary and fund administrator.
- Compilation of reports for clients, as requested;
- Reviewing the work produced by team members, primarily Net Asset Value reports (NAVs), including assisting team members in resolving differences;or investigating unsual entries/ fund movements;
- Preparation of complex NAV reports;
- Resolving and handling any discrepancies with account holdings;
- Collaborating with fund accountants to resolve any issues relating to the funds' periodic deliverables;
- Ensuring all work and tasks done within the team comply with approved policies, procedures and control routines applicable to all employees and those specific to the department.
- Providing monthly and quarterly statistics in relation to the funds within the team as well as ensuring that these are delivered within agreed timeframes;
- Conducting quarterly process analysis on all funds within the team to ensure appropriate controls are in place;
Education & Experience
- In possession of an Accountancy qualification (fully ACCA qualified or a relevant University degree);
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Macros;
- Solid understanding of fund operating documents, prospectus, pricing policies and agreements;
- Highly organised and meticulous;
- Excellent interpersonal & written communication skills
- 'Can do' positive demeanour;
- Strong accountancy skills.