Ehlion Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounting Administration Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Creating and managing payables and receivables within our very intuitive system, Plunet Business Manager, forwarding receivables to clients as well as updating our system with receivables received and payables paid;
- Another area is preparing payables for payment online which the Supervisor will then execute;
- Apart from these main tasks, you would also forward payables and receivables to our Accounting and there may also be occasional other, job-related tasks to be carried out.
If you have an affinity with numbers, enjoy working in the Admin field, value teamwork and a respectful work environment as much as we do and if you have a meticulous and attention-to-detail approach when it comes to your work, then we would be a great fit.
The requirements for this position include (non-exhaustive):
- Experience in the required, a related field, admin work or in accounting-related work;
- Excellent use of MS Office and other field-related applications;
- Attention to detail and structured and coordinated way of working;
- Outside the box mentality;
- Excellent command of at least one other language in addition to English.
What we are looking for is a confident, hard-working multi- genius with a passion for admin work and numbers. So, go ahead and send us your application along with your CV/résumé and a covering letter that tells us a bit about who you are, what motivates you and what you're passionate about. Please indicate your salary expectations.
We work in a wonderful, eclectic, multifaceted, sometimes exciting and always culturally interesting sector that never gets boring. That's what we love about our job: there's always something new. Above all, the variety is always personally enriching.
Ehlion specializes in high-quality translations and language consulting. We're active in all language-related areas of international communications, working in over 100 languages in more than 800 combinations in compliance with the ISO 17100 quality standard.