One of our clients, a software company based in the south of Malta are currently looking to recruit an accounts administration clerk to join their team. Forming part of the finance and administration team the role will have a strong focus on accounts, however there will be additional administrative duties and the successful applicant will also be required to assist with reception responsibilities upon occasion.
- Posting of invoices and ongoing billing
- Posting of payments and receipts
- Processing of third party orders and monthly renewals
- Debtors chasing
- Dealing with matters relating to the company's clients and suppliers
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers, customers and third parties
- On-boarding and off-boarding of clients, including preparation and review of contracts, liaising with clients and handling requests.
- Performing front office duties when needed
- Filing and archiving of documents
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Education and experience:
- Previous experience in a accounts or administrative role is essential. (ideally a minimum of a years previous experience is required)
- A minimum of an 'O' level in accounts
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluency in English and Maltese is essential
- Strong time management skills
- Well organised with the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- An excellent eye for detail
In addition to their basic salary the successful applicant will also receive a broad range of benefits including free parking or an allowance to cover the costs of public transport, private health and life insurance and a gym allowance.