Job vacancy: Senior Accounts Executive
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
Studioseven Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a knowledgeable, energetic Senior Accounts Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will direct and oversee all aspects of the company’s day to day accounting and finance functions. So if you think strategically, work well within a group of talented industry professionals and have a proven track record of success, this opportunity is for you.
In this Role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- All the reporting namely, VAT reporting and annual statutory accounts, budgets, forecasts, cash flows; as well as maintaining effective credit control, activity costings and assist in the implementation of new internal control procedures;
- You will stay well-informed of all changes to fiscal, employment or other relevant corporate legislation;
- To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have at least 3- 5 years’ experience in a semi-senior, or middle management position and must be holding, or in the final stages of obtaining their ACCA, or it's equivalent;
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills are of primary importance;
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools and Sage are essential for this role.
This demanding yet challenging position offers an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a progressive company and to develop an exciting career.
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications and experience, will be offered to the right candidate. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Studioseven is a hive of talent and results-driven multi-platform, full-service company leading in audio-visual & creative media solutions.