Alberta in Malta is looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their team on a full-time basis.
To ensure accurate and timely processing of payments of accounts receivables while providing an up to standard service to all customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Chase overdue debt via telephone, e-mail, in writing, or in person by sending statements and reminder letters where necessary;
- Monitor debtor days and ensure they are kept to set limits;
- Resolve customers queries relating to unsettled payments or as the need arises;
- Compile debtor reports;
- Responsible for the posting payments and set off in the system;
- Able to collect money in a timely manner to reach the agreed targets;
- Deal with any internal queries concerning receivable payments;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the CFO or any person designated by him;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Be organized and able to reach targets;
- Ability to take an initiative and act on what’s required;
- Able to work in a group and liaise with other departments;
- Excellent verbal communication.
Alberta exudes passion and continually strives to assist people within its field of competence – fire, and security. The company’s hallmark has always been one of excellence, with an unerring and consistent benchmark. Whilst continually striving to get things done properly and with due diligence, client safety and security always comes first. Alberta designs and provides the protection which clients require and feels privileged to have played a key role in offering security to clients’ families, homes and businesses in Malta and internationally.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience of an accounting background;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office.