One of our clients, an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients are looking to employ a Client Accountant to join its team of professionals.
- Assisting in the provision of client book-keeping to a portfolio of corporate clients
- Perform periodic and annual closing journals and completion of management accounts
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Assisting colleagues with various reporting requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Fully qualified in ACCA or the equivalent;
- A minimum of two years previous work experience in a client accounting role;
- Attention to detail, highly organized and the ability to work on own initiative and in a team;Ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Motivated to continuously grow in a team of professionals.