Our client has a vacancy for an Assistant Trust Administrator. The selected candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a portfolio of clients including trusts and companies dealing with a variety of arrangements.
- Book-keep all ledgers daily;
- Prepare cash flows and payments;
- Reconciliation of PEF/ REF capital statements;
- Pricing for Quarter End reporting;
- Drafting minutes;
- Saving of documents;
- Processing internal procedures for take-on and closing;
- Ensuring all statements and NAV's have been received;
- Assisting with tasks delegated from Guernsey;
- Production of Financial Statements;
- Ad hoc project work.
- Minimum A-level standard or AAT qualified;
- No trust experience required, however, a minimum of 1 year's experience in the finance industry is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good numeracy and computer skills;
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Good team player;
- Ability to work to deadlines with adequate supervision;
- Keen eye for detail.
- The client is licensed to act as a trustee and to provide other fiduciary services.
Job Reference: QF158