Centrecom Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with the Financial Controller to ensure the smooth running of the Finance department. The main duties will be assisting the Finance team in the daily operations of the Finance & Compliance Unit.
- Assistance with the monthly Payroll processing;
- Assist with the general maintenance of the sales, purchases and bank ledgers for the Companies within the Group as indicated;
- Input invoices received from suppliers and prepare payments as necessary;
- Assist with monthly reconciliations for, amongst others, banks or supplier accounts;
- Prepare various monthly reports as requested;
- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules as necessary;
- Interact with Financial Controller on a daily basis and assist on special projects;
- Perform any other duty as assigned by Management.
What you’ll receive:
- Good level of English;
- Accounts O'Level & ECDL Certificate;
- Attention to detail;
- Organisational & planning skills;
- Good analytical skills.
Our vision of putting our customers first gives us direction and drives every day-to-day decision, be it large or small. We consciously choose to care. We place our clients’ success and their customers’ interests at the heart of every decision we make. We choose to listen, understand and feel our clients’ needs and we become our clients’ eyes and ears, collecting data and information to continuously improve the services we provide. We set out to fulfil our Brand Promise through daily execution of our values and their expression within our company culture. We believe that the empowering of our staff is key in achieving this and that is why we empower our people to do everything they can in order to delight the customers of our clients. We are here to make their experiences with our client’s Brand, memorable. We believe in getting the company culture right because it is our front-liners who delight your customers. We invest in their environment, training and tech tools to provide customers with a competitive edge.
- Training: Support and training on the role, as well as on-going training modules to improve product knowledge;
- Pay: You will receive hourly basic pay plus other incentive based on performance;
- Benefits: Exceptional schemes and bonuses.