One of our clients, a leader within the transport sector in Malta is seeking to recruit an Internal Controller to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Defining procedures and processes of all the departments of the organization;
- Conducting re-engineering reviews on existing and new procedures to improve customer service, reduce cost and increase efficiency;
- Working with management to discuss changes in existing procedures, drafting new processes and preparing annual internal control audits;
- Follow up on processes issued and amend as required, including the management reviews and control of non-conformities;
- Delivering assigned projects within the stipulated timeframes, costs and agreed scope;
- Collecting, analysing feedback obtained from meetings, creating the necessary tools to communicate processes, providing research materials and other data points to formulate clear and well-organized procedures;
- Issuing reports on internal compliance checks and audits including recommendations for improvement;
- Conduct reports regularly on testing activities including goals, plans, schedules, analysis, conclusions and recommendations.
- Bachelors’ degree in either Business Management and Administration, Accounts, Engineering or similar qualification;
- 3 + years working experience in a similar role;
- Experience on process design, documentation and drafting procedures;
- Previous working experience on implementing and monitoring standards (ISO) will be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.