Our Client is currently looking to employ a full-time Bookkeeper (Guernsey Clients) to join its busy team of professionals.
- Assisting in the provision of client book-keeping to a portfolio of fiduciary and corporate clients;
- Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Maintaining a variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation;
- Assisting colleagues with various reporting requirements.
- At least one-year work experience in an accounting role;
- Advanced level qualification in Accounts or initial stages of ACCA;
- Attention to detail, highly organized and the ability to work on own initiative and in a team;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Knowledge of Viewpoint software will be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in Maltese & English is a must for this role
- Motivated to continuously grow in a team of professionals.
Job Reference: ZP624