Truevo Payments in Malta is looking to recruit a Payments and Reconciliations Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Performing daily reconciliations of transactions and payments;
- Investigating unreconciled items;
- Payments processing;
- Assisting in documenting and updating internal process and procedures;
- Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation and data;
- Ensure follow-up action as and when necessary;
- Carry out other ad hoc tasks as required.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- A-level education level or equivalent;
- Have at least one-year relevant work experience;
- Have a thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel;
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with strong work ethic;
- Be a fast-learner, and able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Be hard-working and result-oriented;
- Be able to work without supervision and in a team;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English with a strong command of business writing.