Forming part of the Finance team and reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Management reporting, including the reporting and monitoring of group expenses;
- Providing IFRS accounting expertise to assist with group consolidation;
- Contributing to document finance policies and procedures;
- Handling VAT and Tax returns;
- Liaising with auditors;
- Additional ad-hoc reporting as requested by the management.
Education and experience:
- A fully qualified Accountant / in the final stages of attaining such qualification;
- Previous experience within a similar role is a requirement;
- Experience in the insurance industry would be considered an asset;
- Availability to travel abroad for business purposes.
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Computer literate;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail.