Asergis Operations Limited in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will assist their Finance and Administration Manager in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances. The candidate will be responsible for entering data into daily worksheet and ensuring files are complete and maintained as needed. The Accounts Clerk
is to perform a range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions in our group. Ideally, the candidate should possess a minimum of ‘A’ level standard in accounts.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payables and receivables as needed;
- Code and post receipt/payments;
- Prepare deposit;
- Process bank postings and perform bank reconciliations;
- Perform filling and general administrative tasks.
- Have excellent communication skills and a mature telephone manner;
- Be accurate, organized, flexible and self-motivated;
- Have the ability to integrate and work well in a team environment;
- Be proficient in MS applications, especially MS Excel;
- Be fluent in English and Maltese.
Asergis Operations Limited:
Asergis Global Services is a telecommunication based business which has offices located in the UK, India, Malta, and China. It provides a range of cloud-based telecoms services to enterprise customers and channel partners worldwide. The Asergis Group is expanding into more areas within the Telecommunications Sectors, as well as diversifying into Property, Food & Beverage and Start-up Company Investments.
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Planning and organising;
- Ability to work effectively in a team.