One of our clients, a leader in the Logistics and Transport industry in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Finance Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Carry out general accounting, administrative and related duties within the accounts department;
- Prepare and issue invoices;
- Reconcile invoices received from agents abroad on a monthly basis;
- Post all charges into different nominal accounts;
- Process documents for agent payment once all the checks have been made;
- issuing of receipts to clients;
- Deposit cash/cheques received into the bank and prepare related documentation;
- Handle client queries promptly and effectively.
- Minimum 'O' level standard of education. O'level in Accounts would be considered an asset;
- 1+ years experience in a similar post;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and preferably Maltese;
- ECDL Certification.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Problem solver;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.