Grasswood Entertainments in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Executive
to join their amazing ambitious team. The ideal candidate will have a decent accounting background and experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple tasks. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for learning. On the job, training and support will be provided.
More about the position:
Skills, Knowledge, and Attributes:
- Your responsibilities will be to assist with the day-to-day posting of invoices;
- Assists with the execution of internal controls;
- Assist in credit control procedures;
- Assist with the year-end review and month-end reporting;
- Preparation of weekly payment runs and posting of payments;
- Perform various routine reconciliations;
- Additional ad-hoc duties, as may be deemed necessary within the department.
- Have as a minimum an A level in Accounts, an AAT diploma, or equivalent Assists with the execution of internal controls; Good knowledge of current Microsoft systems and Sage 50 would be considered an asset;
- Good communication skills, fluent English both written and verbal is a must;
- Be based in Malta;
- Experience in a similar accounting role;
- Ability to work on own initiative and pro-active in approach to work.
* Starting salary will be compensated depending on qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Grasswood Entertainments Limited is a marketing operator which supports several brands. Here at Grasswood, we take pride in what we do as we focus on respect, appreciation and dignity towards each other and our customers. Our success depends on our ability to work as a whole and build relationships with each other. We always aim high and expect the best from ourselves both professionally and personally whilst focusing on finding a solution. We like to take the lead, lift others up, climb, enjoy the thrive and the journey. Working in a customer service focused environment at Grasswood Entertainments means being part of the ambition of becoming the best service provider in the industry. Hence, we are looking for pro-active, forward-thinking candidates that can help drive this company ethos forward. You should be able to work and think independently, come up with creative solutions when needed as well as follow the company guidelines.