One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Sends out invoices and credit notes to clients;
- Resolve billing errors;
- Checking customers’ credit situation;
- Chase clients for payment by telephone, e-mail or letters within an agreed timeframe;
- Dealing with billing queries about payments, ensuring that clients pay on time;
- Meets cash and debtors targets as assigned by the manager/s;
- Updating client information in the system;
- Posting of receipt and allocation of payments;
- Reconciliation of debtor accounts.
- ‘A’ level standard of Education preferably in accounts or AAT or diploma in credit management;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role will be an asset;
- Competence in Excel and accounting packages;
- Good communication in oral and written English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Problem-solver with good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.