One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Reviewing and verifying invoices;
- Sorting, coding and matching invoices before setting them up for payment;
- Preparation and processing of electronic transfers and payments;
- Maintenance of vendor files;
- Liaising with Clients;
- Ensuring the correct supporting documentation is available for audits;
- Carrying out Bank Reconciliations;
- Managing any necessary prepayments/Accruals;
- Maintaining fixed asset register;
- Maintaining accurate and complete general ledger and accounts payable records;
- Managing the monthly closing of financial records and posting of month-end information.
- A-Level standard or equivalent in Accounts;
- 3+ years experience in a similar role;
- Competence in Excel and accounting packages;
- Good communication in oral and written English.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Problem-solver with good planning and organizational skills.