Job vacancy: Accounts Executive
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking for a candidate who will be mainly required to provide efficient and reliable accounting support within the company’s Finance department. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic company operating in a fast-growing and exciting sector, who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Accounting duties such as the processing of purchasing invoices, suppliers’ payments preparations, inventory transactions and reconciliations;
- Check received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds;
- Assign expenses to appropriate cost centres and checking of approved invoices;
- Monitor and follow up of internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors;
- Handle payment processing;
- Deal with customers’ invoice related queries;
- Update receivables and payables ledgers;
- Prepare periodical reports as requested to assist in the analysis of accounts;
- Complete ad hoc projects and other financial activities as assigned;
- Ensure that the company’s financial policies are adhered to.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Advanced level of education or higher in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and flexibility with work schedule to accommodate last-minute requests;
- Knowledge of Business Central and Power BI would be considered an asset;
- Be conversant with MS office applications;
- Possess an eye for detail and ability to work under pressure;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.