One of our clients, a leading provider of Industrial Goods and Services, is seeking to recruit a full-time Accounts Clerk on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your duties will include:
- Conduct regular follow up with clients and ensure that the ‘Average’ collection period is in line with guidelines;
- Actively involved in the administration and monitoring of credit control procedures;
- Achieve the monthly collection targets set by the framework;
- Answer incoming calls, respond and resolve customers' enquiries and coordinate disputes as required;
- Issue sales invoices;
- Follow up with Head of Departments and monitor all pending jobs and works in progress;
- Assist in the valuation of the Works In Progress (WIP);
- Ensure that postings and other statements are up to date;
- Post cheques and/or bank deposits in a timely manner including allocations;
- Provide calculation of bad debts provision inline set procedures;
- Conduct timely feedback on high-risk receivable balances;
- Maintain a properly organised filing system where necessary;
- Be aware of and follow any health and safety issues;
- Maintain customer’s trust service information confidential.
- Preferably MQF Level 4/5 Diploma in Accounting, or early stages of ACCA, ACA and/or 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and Maltese;
- A valid Maltese driving license;
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office, and electronic devices.
Paragon Recuitment is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Conducts professional behaviour with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- Organised, works independently and able to prioritise his/her workload;
- Able to work in a team.