Due to recent growth, Busico Limited in Malta, is seeking to recruit an Accounting and Administration Clerk to join their dynamic team on a full-time basis. The Accounting and Administration Clerk will be responsible to act as a main support to the team with duties related to Bookkeeping, Management Reporting and Administration. The candidate will be responsible to assist in servicing a portfolio of clients. The chosen candidate will also be responsible to carry out other administrative duties as instructed by the General Manager.
Accounting and Administration Clerk's Duties:
- Support the Bookkeeping and Management Reporting section in the day-to-day accounting duties including the compilation of documentation and posting transactions;
- Liaise with colleagues and clients for the setting up and coordination of meetings;
- Perform bookkeeping duties in a timely manner;
- Assist with the preparation of standing operating procedures and any needed documents;
- Carry out bank and other balance sheet accounts reconciliations on a regular basis;
- Maintain a filing system;
- Assist in processing the VAT Returns;
- Perform any other bookkeeping and administrative duties that may be required.
Accounting and Administration Clerk's Experience:
- 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday.
Accounting and Administration Clerk's Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum experience of 1 year in a similar position.
Accounting and Administration Clerk's Education and Training:
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with clients;
- Be detail oriented and highly organised;
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Be proactive and have a systematic work method approach;
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure;
- Result-oriented and a highly determined individual;
- Have a good command of speaking and writing skills in English and preferably Maltese;
- Able to use Microsoft Office programmes like Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Advanced level in Accounting;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection;
- European passport or permission to work in Malta;
- Be in possession of own vehicle and driving licence category B;
- Clean police conduct certificate (must be presented).
Busico is not a business consultancy, nor traditional management consultants. Their approach means getting into the inner workings of their clients’ organisation, providing practical advice every step of the way. They have helped develop and transform numerous companies across a spectrum of industries, filling a gap in the market between the big four consultancies and specialist individuals.