Our client, a leader within the International Legal, Tax and Corporate services, is seeking to recruit a Tax Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Liaising with clients, issuing and collecting fees;
- Handholding clients to ensure timely submission of their personal tax return and tax payments;
- Preparing and handling online submission of personal tax returns;
- Compiling and submitting annual documents packs;
- Coordinating with clients and submitting provisional tax payments;
- Checking of client tax statements and tackling any discrepancies;
- Registering clients for tax purposes in Malta;
- Assisting with applications for residency in Malta.
- 3+ years working in a professional servicing firm;
- Minimum A-level standard of education;
- Previous experience or exposure to Accounting/ Finance will be considered an asset;
- Experience in a similar role or in managing a client portfolio will be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- Work on own initiative whilst also being a team player.