Job Vacancy: Audit Assistant
Take part in the Academy of Business Leaders'ACCA accelerated work-study programme to begin your journey towards a successful career.
This programme gives you the opportunity to work on a part-time basis (Year One: 3 days work, 2 days study / Year Two: 4 days work, one day study) and become a Qualified Accountant within 2.5 years.
EF&Co is looking to recruit Audit Assistants
to strengthen its well-established team and complement an ever-growing client base. The selected candidate will participate in the ACCA Work-Study Programme powered by the Academy of Business Leaders.
Amongst others, responsibilities will include:
- Have good analytical and communications skills;
- Be organised with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office skills, mainly Excel;
- Good language skills, particularly in English.
- Working closely with senior auditors;
- Assisting in audit fieldwork;
- Ongoing day to day client support;
- Preparing the documentation in a timely and accurate manner;
- Any ad-hoc reporting as per client requirements;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
Join the EF&Co team and get paid to learn! Take part in the Academy of Business Leaders' ACCA accelerated work-study programme to begin your journey towards a successful career.
We have a long list of benefits you can tap into:
EF&Co is an accountancy firm established in 1999 by Edward Engerer. Based in Msida, Malta (EU Member State), we provide a wide range of professional accounting services to a vast range of clients from various sectors. Our main core operations comprise business advice and consultation, tax planning, accounting and assurance services. Our growth and success are directly connected to our providing personalised service and our commitment to excellence. We place special emphasis on delivering a timely service coupled with sound business advice, based on 20 years of experience.
- Benefit from a full scholarship for your studies;
- Enjoy the luxury of a working schedule that fits around your study programme (Lectures will be held in the morning);
- Learn from leading professionals in the industry;
- Work on tasks relevant to your studies;
- Secure a job on completion;
- Get hands-on experience while you’re studying and get paid for it.