This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay in Malta is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Accounts Clerk
who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality on a part-time basis.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Providing support to the various functions within the Finance team, mainly Payables, Cashiering and Invoicing;
- Assisting the team in analysing data and compiling reports;
- Ensuring internal procedures are constantly being followed.
- Have the necessary accounting qualifications or is in the process of attaining such;
- Be computer literate;
- Be logical, accurate and able to handle multi-tasking;
- Be well-organized and possess time management skills;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Be discrete and confidential;
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Be fluent in English;
- Have good organisational skills;
- Portray a professional image commensurate with the values of the Company.
Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.