Job Vacancy: Accountant Assistant
Take part in the Academy of Business Leaders' ACCA accelerated work-study programme to begin your journey towards a successful career.
This programme gives you the opportunity to work on a part-time basis (Year One: 3 days work, 2 days study / Year Two: 4 days work, one day study) and become a Qualified Accountant within 2.5 years.
Fenlex is looking to recruit an Accountant Assistant to strengthen its well-established team and complement an ever-growing client base. The selected candidate will participate in the ACCA Work-Study Programme powered by the Academy of Business Leaders.
General responsibilities will include:
- Client financial and management accounting;
- Vat returns and other related VAT documents;
- Tax computations and tax returns;
- Reporting to more senior personnel on a regular basis;
- Managing a diversified portfolio of companies;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients.
- Candidates must be proficient in MS Word and MS Excel and have excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written;
- The ability to work as part of a team is pre-requisite;
- Candidates will require a minimum A’level standard of education in Accounts to join the ACCA Accelerate Work Study Programme.
Join the Fenlex Corporate Services Limited team and get paid to learn! Take part in the Academy of Business Leaders' ACCA accelerated study programme to begin your journey towards a successful career.
We have a long list of benefits you can tap into:
- Benefit from a full scholarship for your studies;
- Enjoy the luxury of a working schedule that fits around your study programme (Lectures will be held in the morning);
- Learn from leading professionals in the industry;
- Work on tasks relevant to your studies;
- Secure a job on completion;
- Get hands-on experience while you’re studying and get paid for it.
Applicants will fall under a part-time work part-time study schedule. Excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continuing professional development is provided.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment, for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Organisation.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd:
FFenlex Corporate Services has been active in servicing the international business sector since the 1980s. With over 20 years’ experience in the field, Fenlex is an established corporate services provider offering company incorporation, management accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax compliance and VAT Services to a large number of local and international clients.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is registered to act as a Company Service Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.