One of our clients, a leader in the supplies and services sector, is looking to recruit an Accounts Officer to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Finance Manager and Accountant.
- Issuing invoices to clients;
- Posting and processing sales/purchases invoices;
- Posting of bank transactions, updating of bank balances & bank reconciliations;
- Processing of supplier payments and reconciliations;
- Handle and process cash sales;
- Issue weekly and monthly reports;
- Perform general office and administrative support functions.
- An A-level or an NVQ Level 5 qualification in Accounts;
- 1+ year previous experience in a similar role;
- Experience with Navision will be an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of Maltese would be as asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Self-motivated and efficient;
- Able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- A positive ‘Can Do’ attitude.