One of our clients within the funds' services industry is seeking to recruit a Junior Financial Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis. The Junior Financial Analyst is an entry-level position, ideally for someone who is working towards or has recently obtained a diploma in finance, accounting or economics. He/She will be actively participating in the full cycle of invoice processing, issuing payments and credit control of clients. The candidate will be reporting directly to the finance manager.
- Accounts Receivables;
- Ensure the accurate and timely process of the invoicing and payments (check the accuracy of invoices, distributing them to clients, follow up on payments);
- Assistance to the Finance Manager with the after-billing cycle (reminders process, overdue payments);
- Regular client contact by phone or email;
- Reconciliation of account receivable balances during the month-end process;
- Accounts Payables;
- Control, record, and payment of supplier invoices;
- Reconciliation of accounts payable balances during the month-end process;
- General duties;
- Prepare weekly cash flow reporting and ad hoc analysis;
- Maintaining procedures;
- General administration tasks (archiving, scanning invoices, etc.).
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- General finance and accounting knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of Lux Gaap and IFRS would be of benefit but not a requirement;
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English;
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional and efficient manner;
- Self-motivated and display a high level of attention to detail;
- Organized and working in an efficient manner, with a highly proactive approach to work;
- Ability to adapt to a multicultural and changing environment;
- Good command of MS Office especially in Excel and a general flair towards IT.