One our clients are currently looking to recruit a Banking Advisor into their growing advisory team at a managerial level. The successful applicant will form part of a team providing assurance services to credit and financial institutions as well as investment firms and entities involved in virtual financial assets. Working as part of a team of problem solvers, you ill help to solve complex business issues from initial strategy to execution.
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients
- Coach other members of the team, whilst encouraging them to focus on their own continued development
- Build strong working relationships with clients
- Stay regularly updated in relation to local and international business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Continue to develop internal relationships
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of four years previous experience within the financial services sector
- A tertiary qualification in accountancy, banking and finance, management, economics or a related discipline
- Previous local experience in consultancy or advisory
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Able to adapt to and embrace new changes in the sector
- Strong report writing skills
- the ability to manage a team and to multitask effectively