Mallard Co. Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to join their team
on a full-time reduced hour basis.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, responsibilities include:
Education and Experience:
- Processing, posting and allocating payments;
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices;
- Monitoring customer account balances and aging;
- Ensuring timely payment of debts;
- Following up payments as needed;
- Responding to relevant client inquiries;
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required;
- Managing sales ledger;
- Providing administrative support to the team.
- An O' level qualification in Accounts is a requirement for this role;
- Applicants with experience will be given preference;
- Good knowledge of Excel.
Mallard Co. Ltd:
The Qawra Palace Hotel is hospitality ownership managed by the Vella family, with the most welcoming management and staff who provide their customers with efficient and pleasant service. The four-star rated hotel offers exceptional service to an elite clientele. The semi-modern décor grants a warm attachment. The panoramic view of Salina Bay and the ample promenade is a bonus to the hotel’s room view. Only 30 minutes away from the airport and is situated in the most prime area of St. Paul’s Bay/ Bugibba. The town of St.Paul’s Bay is only a stone throw away. “Il-Gzejjer” (St. Paul’s Island – the initial location of St. Paul’s shipwreck) is simply a short distance boat ride. This hotel offers ample facilities together with a comfortable, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This is the perfect hotel for families and couples of all ages that are in search of a central location, with a good range of facilities close by. There are many shops, bars, and restaurants in the immediate vicinity and it is but a short walk to Bugibba and St. Paul’s Bay for a wider choice.
- Organized and self-motivated;
- Able to work well in a team and take initiative;
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English.