The stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay in Malta, is looking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Accounts Payable
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Director of Finance and forming part of the Finance Team, this position requires an individual with a proven track record in achieving results through a tactful approach with suppliers whilst maintaining good rapport with third parties through superior levels of service and controls.
The ideal candidate will:
- Matching, posting, and processing of invoices and delivery notes against authorised purchase orders and issuing payments through the Adaco Inventory System and Accounting Systems;
- Filing of all documentation and managing such for audit and statutory reporting purposes;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and assist in supplier query resolution;
- Month-end closing procedures including reconciling the purchasing ledger to the general ledger, the preparation of accruals for unreceived invoices and for unmatched purchase orders and delivery notes;
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures relating to Accounts Payable are properly implemented and adhered to;
- Other related accounting duties.
- Have an Advanced Level of education;
- Have a pleasant personality and a professional disposition;
- Be computer literate and familiar with Adaco Inventory System and SUN Accounting System;
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task and can work with minimum supervision;
- Be fluent in English and Maltese;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication;
- Have previous experience in a similar position.
Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.