One of our clients within the insurance services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Head of Management Control.
- Assisting in the consolidation and reporting of the Company and Group results as well as facilitating in the preparation and provision of internal management information and reports
- Assisting in the compilation and preparation of Solvency II reporting and of the yearly and monthly budgets
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to MFSA, Central bank, MIA and other stakeholders
- Liaising with the appointed external auditors to ensure prompt and accurate preparation of the statutory audit.
- Currently in the final stages of ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of technical insurance accounting will be considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication in both English and Maltese
- Spanish will be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Competency in MS Office applications
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.