One of our clients within the iGaming Industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a Senior Accounts Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Chief Finance Officer.
- Preparing and posting journals for monthly management accounts
- Performing bank reconciliations and cash flows
- Issuing invoices to clients and following up outstanding debtor balances
- Updating and reconciling worksheets with daily information provided by outlets
- Following up issues with suppliers which are escalated from junior staff
- Keeping and controlling assets inventory
- Preparing reports for government authorities
- Oversee payroll calculation, review and validate all payroll related transactions
- Reviewing supplier invoices and ensuring that these have been approved and backed up with respective purchase order before processing for payment
- Prepare required budgeting and financial reporting
- Liaise with other management to obtain information required or discuss issues encountered arising from operations
- Liaise with auditors to perform a statutory audit and maintain an effective working relationship with them
- Provide for the training of subordinates to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge and skill to carry out their duties with sustained maximum efficiency.
- A level in accounts - AAT qualification would be an asset
- 3 years’ previous work experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English (both written & oral) and preferably Italian
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Flexible approach to work
- Organization and time management skills
- Meticulous with an eye to detail
- Team player with the ability to work independently.