GTS Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Junior Accounts Executive to join their company.
The officer will be mainly responsible for the following accounting functions within the company:
- Billing and communicating with customers on accounting queries, collections, and managing debt collection;
- Handling payments to suppliers;
- Handling of receipts and deposits;
- Monitoring of bank accounts and performing bank reconciliations;
- Performing monthly reporting and assisting in the year-end audit;
- Responding to ad-hoc inquiries from Senior Management;
- Inputting transactions in the Company’s accounting package (Sage);
- Use the Company’s accounting package to generate monthly management accounts and budget comparisons.
GTS is a leading provider of translation and language services with offices in Valletta, Malta. Established in 2004, we are a dynamic young company with an expanding Maltese and foreign client base and are currently looking to expand our team. For more information visit www.gts.com.mt
- An A' level standard in Accounts;
- Work experience in the accounting sector is an asset;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- Organized, meticulous and have good analytical skills;
- A desire to succeed within a supportive team environment;
- Proficient in Sage accounting Software and MS Office Products.