Job Vacancy: Trainee Accountant
Take part in the Academy of Business Leaders' ACCA accelerated work-study programme to begin your journey towards a successful career.
This programme gives you the opportunity to work on a part-time basis (Year One: 3 days work, 2 days study / Year Two: 4 days work, one day study) and become a Qualified Accountant within 2.5 years.
Alter Domus is looking to recruit a Trainee Accountant
to strengthen its well-established team and complement an ever-growing client base. The selected candidate will participate in the ACCA Work-Study Programme powered by the Academy of Business Leaders.
Alter Domus Malta has grown over the years to have a diversified portfolio of international and local clients. You will be part of a multi-cultural team that wants its trainees to succeed personally and professionally through this programme.
As a Trainee Accountant,
you will work with the Corporate Services or Fund Administration Departments. You will be, trained, coached and mentored to work on a portfolio of International or Local clients.
As a Trainee Accountant you will work and be offered the following opportunities:
- Assisting and shadowing the team on the accounting, administration and financial reporting for a dedicated portfolio of clients;
- You will be entitled to specialised internal training organised during the year;
- Continuous support during the programme to ensure on the job training and putting accounting techniques into practice;
- At the end of the programme, trainees will be fully qualified accountants and will be offered full-time employment with Alter Domus.
- Knowledge of basic accounts (A Level Standard);
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You are happy to work as part of an international team in a fast-paced environment;
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Join the Alter Domus (Services) Malta Limited team and get paid to learn! Take part in the Academy of Business Leaders' ACCA accelerated work-study programme to begin your journey towards a successful career.
We have a long list of benefits you can tap into:
Alter Domus (Services) Malta Limited:
Alter Domus is a leading European provider of Fund and Corporate Services, dedicated to international private equity & infrastructure houses, real estate firms, private debt managers, multinationals, capital markets issuers and private clients. Our vertically integrated approach offers tailor-made administration solutions across the entire value chain of investment structures, from fund level down to local Special Purpose Vehicles. Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, Alter Domus has continually expanded its service offer and today counts 31 offices and desks across five continents. This international network enables clients to benefit globally from the expertise of more than 900 experienced professionals active in fund administration, corporate secretarial, accounting, consolidation, tax and legal compliance, depositary services and debt administration services. We are proud to serve 9 of the 10 largest private equity houses, 6 of the 10 largest real estate firms in the world and 3 of the 10 largest private debt managers in the world.
- Benefit from a full scholarship for your studies;
- Enjoy the luxury of a working schedule that fits around your study programme (Lectures will be held in the morning);
- Learn from leading professionals in the industry;
- Work on tasks relevant to your studies;
- Secure a job on completion;
- Get hands-on experience while you’re studying and get paid for it.