Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is looking to recruit an Accountant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Maintaining financial and management accounting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparing periodical reports, to be forwarded to the Management
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information
- Liaising with auditors.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience preferably within a similar role in Project Management
- Have / or in the process of obtaining an accountancy degree or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organised, flexible and able to work on own initiative
- People-management and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and accounting software.