Hilton Malta is looking to recruit a Hotel Billing Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will form part of the Accounts Receivable Team of our Finance Department. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for the preparation of the invoicing processes, including all the Hotel’s Group and Events related billing and collection processes.
- Daily handling and Resolution of all checked out Paymaster Accounts
- Reconcile and verify Reservation information pertaining to Rooming Lists and the respective Room Billing
- Audit all banquet related charges that are posted to master accounts for accuracy
- Audit city ledger edit for correct information, proper billing information and ensure billing goes out with complete supporting backup
- Daily accounts receivable transfer of City Ledgers from Opera to Back Office Accounting System
- Prepare necessary billing required for group advance deposits
- Ensure billing is sent out in a timely manner and able to handle all customer billing inquiries in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Attend all pre-conference meetings when necessary for special billing instructions
- Communicate and liaise with all respective internal departments – namely Finance, Front Office; Sales & Reservations & Banqueting Depts
- Support the AR Team in all other areas of the section as required.
All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- Prior to receivables and/or accounting experience preferred
- Knowledge of Opera and proficient in Excel and Outlook preferred
- Must be a meticulous individual who pays attention to detail and is accurate in his/her work
- Must be a well-organised individual, able to work independently and flexible to learn and perform different tasks and duties
- Must be able to establish a strong working relationship internally and with our customers
- Must be a strong team player
- Must be able to work Monday- Friday with the occasional weekend and after hours when required
- Thrives to work in a fast-paced environment, able to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines.