Our client, in the manufacturing industry, is seeking to recruit a Senior Accounts Executive on a full-time basis. In this role your responsibilities will include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of accounts up to trial balance stage;
- All postings in and monitoring of the inventory module;
- VAT and other company statutory returns;
- Bank, suppliers and any other reconciliations that may be required;
- Payroll reconciliation, posting and any follow up necessary in this regard;
- Generation of other financial reports;
- Assists in the completion of month end accounting reports;
- Assis in shipping of good for export;
- Monitors and give a helping hand in improving all company internal controls and other procedures;
- Support the company in other roles that might arise.
- Ability to multi-task while also working with precision and accuracy;
- Good time and deadline management;
- Competency in the use of standard office tools and have strong administrative skills;
- Team player and ability to supervise;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Well presented, bright, energetic and most importantly with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Must be in the process of reading ACCA and at least two years of equivalent experience.