VistaJet, the first and only global aviation company, is looking for a Junior Accountant
to join their team on a full-time basis at their offices in Malta to assist with the processing of all operational payments and related activities.
It has been five years since VistaJet established its operational headquarters in Malta. Today, 250 team members, from 31 different nationalities, work at our office at SkyParks Business Centre.
Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Accounting, your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform month-end and year-end closing tasks of various entities within the group;
- Intercompany reconciliations;
- Maintaining of Balance Sheet accounts;
- Assisting in the year-end Financial Audit;
- Liaising with other members of the finance team & Assisting on specific assignments and projects;
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company. On its fleet of over 70 silver and red business jets, VistaJet has flown corporations, governments and private clients to 187 countries, covering 96% of the world. Founded in 2004 by Thomas Flohr, the company pioneered an innovative business model where customers have access to an entire fleet whilst paying only for the hours they fly, free of the responsibilities and asset risks linked to aircraft ownership. VistaJet’s signature Program membership offers customers a bespoke subscription of flight hours on its fleet of mid and long-range jets, to fly them anytime, anywhere. Customers can also request Direct one-off flights through the industry’s first end-to-end booking app or a 24/7 global team.
- A strong financial and accountancy background with at least 2 years' experience in a finance position;
- Have a minimum of an A-level standard of education in accounting, hold a diploma in accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in business English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.