Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is looking to recruit a part-time Technical Administrator
to join their team. Under the final responsibility of the Technical Services Manager, this position requires an individual with previous work experience as an Administrator.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
The Ideal Candidate will:
- The upkeep and processing of data spreadsheets for the Engineering department;
- Taking care of purchase order management;
- Upkeep of all the maintenance schedule program;
- Liaising and coordinating all hotel CapEx forms between the Hotel and Head Office;
- Maintaining the department’s rosters, timesheets, allowances and leave balances;
- Conducting stock take of Engineering stores and replenishing accordingly;
- Generating monthly reports as required for the Finance Department and Head Office;
- The up keeping and processing of other administrative tasks as required;
- Perform other related office duties as assigned by the technical management.
- Have previous experience in an administrative position;
- Possess an ECDL certification and be conversant with MS Office applications especially Excel spreadsheets;
- Have a good command of the Maltese & English language, both spoken and written;
- Be proactive and take the initiative;
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task;
- Be well-organized and possess good time management skills;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Able to work under minimal supervision;
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards working patterns.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.