In the interests of their partner SOL Networks Limited, they are looking to recruit a Chief Accountant
to work in their office based in Gzira (Malta) on a full-time basis.
- Monthly preparation, entering, checking, archiving, transfer to auditors of primary documentation on the companies of holding;
- Monthly preparation and submission of internal management reports;
- Monthly preparation and submission of reports on debtors/creditors;
- Optimization, automation of accounting and tax accounting in 1C, possibly in other ERP systems;
- Communication with external audit companies in different countries;
- Communication with Directors/Executives of companies from different countries;
- Full accounting and tax accounting for holding companies (with the help of third-party auditors);
- Preparation and submission of tax and accounting reports on holding companies in different jurisdictions (with the help of third-party auditors);
- Calculation of salary and salary taxes, submission of reports on employees and taxes (with the help of third-party auditors);
- Control of reporting deadlines;
- Control of terms of taxes payment;
- Search for audit companies in other countries, the conclusion of contracts for accounting, tax and audit services;
- Preparation of consolidated statements for the group of companies.
- Work as Chief or Deputy Chief Accountant not less than 3 years in medium or large international companies;
- Fluent Russian is a must;
- Knowledge of European tax legislation, ability to apply it in practice;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Ability to work with large amounts of data;
- Ability to make a balance and understand the essence of each figure;
- Ability to make tax reports and submit them;
- Knowledge of calculation, payroll and payroll taxes;
- Ability to work independently;
- Knowledge and ability to work in accounting programs (1C);
- Advanced Excel proficiency;
- English oral and written upper intermediate minimum;
- Successful experience in data processing automation.
SOL Networks Ltd (Social Discovery Ventures):
SOL Networks (exclusive partner of Social Discovery Ventures) is an international umbrella brand for our group of technology and software engineering companies which provide platforms for social discovery, personal development, and online entertainment. We invest into, develop and support a range of B2C internet projects and brands under the framework of social discovery. What is social discovery Social discovery consists of online services that allow people to discover: New people with similar/complimentary interests. New products/ services through people with similar/complimentary interests. Our brands create an environment where people from various parts of the globe can meet each other, help each other, communicate, share, and have fun. Those brands are designed to transcend distance. What are our brands? Our brands include services for online dating, the finding of travel companions, social games, language learning and practising communities, etc. They include, amongst others, TripTogether, Zang, Digital Chocolate, Shazam, AsianDate, EuroDate.com, SeoPult, UsabilityLab, and PayOnline. When was the company established? The Company was established in 1993. Where are our offices? We have more than 600 employees worldwide across 6 offices globally, including our main two offices - in the United States (Manhattan, New York) and in Russia (Moscow) - and others in Colombia, China, Philippines, Morocco, Latvia.
- A competitive salary and bonus system;
- Challenging tasks and international projects;
- Training and Development programs;
- Infrequent overseas trips for training, business and fun;
- A modern and comfortable office;
- Various kinds of tea and coffee in the office;
- Fresh fruits, juices and vitamin smoothies;
- A variety of biscuits, pastries and sweets;
- Sea view.