GoTo Malta is seeking to recruit a Financial Controller
to join their team to assist in the running of the finance operation on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer, the Financial Controller
will be responsible for developing management accounts; being active in the analysis of financial findings and proposing recommendations which make operational and strategic sense and add value to the business.
GoTo Malta is the national car-sharing scheme in Malta and Gozo which provides residents and visitors with a green transportation alternative that relieves congestion, creates more parking spaces, reduces air pollution levels, promotes the development of electric vehicles market, and most importantly, saves the individual’s cost for transportation. The cars are self-driven by paid members from a designated, exclusive public car-space to another space paying a per-minute or hourly fee which includes electricity charge, reserved parking spots, insurance and a Valletta CVA fee. GoTo Malta is available as iOS and Android apps, plus a desktop site. The app, which serves as a key to unlock the car, walks the user through the process of opening the vehicle, navigating the driver to the available parking near the user's destination and ending the trip. GoTo Malta is part of Debono Group, a long-established, multi-faceted group of companies operating in the field of mobility of goods and people. Debono Group offers a dynamic, fun, diverse and respectful environment that focuses on bringing innovation to the urban lifestyle.
- The selected candidate shall be a fully qualified accountant in possession of a CPA warrant or in the process of, holding a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior leadership finance role;
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel and accounting programmes;
- Be attentive to detail, accurate and well-organised;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Able to communicate with operational leads and challenge where necessary.